CODE OF CONDUCT: MERCHANT COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCESS
TOUCHCASH INC., is committed to complying with the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada (the “Code”). Information on the Code can be found on the website of the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) (http://www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca/)
If you have a complaint pertaining to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you may file a complaint through a variety of channels:
- Online: Filling out the form here
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: Using our toll free number 1-866-391-3950
- Mail: 3-820 Denison Street, Markham, Ontario, L3R 5M9
Following receipt of your compliant we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five (5) business days.
- Provide our final decision in writing within 90 days of receiving your complaint, along with:
- A summary of the complaint;
- The final result of the investigation;
- Explanation of the final decision; and
- Information on how to further escalate your complaint in the event of an unsatisfactory outcome, along with the complaint handling form.
If we cannot provide a response to you within 90 days you will be informed of the delay, reason for the delay, and the expected response time.
To assist us in reviewing your compliant please provide the following, where applicable:
- A summary of your concerns,
- Details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, and copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements).
Please note that the information being submitted may be shared with your acquirer, processor or financial institution in order to assist us in answering your concerns.